- Cat armour. This was obvious, but not, alas, to my cat.
- A decorative gauntlet.
- Wrap it round a ceremonial pole
- A portion of a warlords personal banner
- Use it as a frame for a touch up mirror in a club.
- Cut it into strips and use in hatmaking.
- Ditto jewelery.
- Ditto applique for sweaters
- Ditto coat lapels or pocket trim.
- Turn off all the lights and shine multicolour LED lighting displays on it.
- Cut out a skull shape and put it on your mailbox
- Make cat collars out of them.
- Roll ink over it and press it out to see what the pattern looked like.
- Break an egg over it and take a picture of it.
- Nail it to the bottom of a table for no reason.
- Take pictures of it everywhere you go and talk to it like it was sentient.
- Turn it into Gor girl nip covers.
- Make a bondage habitat for hamsters.
- Make a bandanna for Aku Aku with it.
- Deck out a Harley with it.
- Ask your lawyer what to do about it.
- Tie it to your car aerial.
- Glue it to the underside of the glass table where your brother won’t see it until he moves some papers and which will freak the fuck out of him.
- Paint Dali’s signature on it and call it done.
- Put it on the altar at church.
- Get fresh with it.
- Put it up to your ear to see if you can hear the ocean,
- Ask it for forgiveness.
- Blow your nose with it.
- Run the eyes through the belt for a creepy gothic vibe.
- Cut carefully into gear shapes.
- Use in a multimedia collage.
- Make a fob for a cell phone.
- Make a wallet for a tarot deck.
- Eat it.
- Make hair decorations from it.
- Glue pieces of it to your nails.
- Repair a broken relationship with it.
- Make a video about its relationship with a rabbit skin and the crazy stuff those kids get up to.
- Greet proseletizers at the door wearing it as a thong.
- Masks for Mardi Gras.
- Dracula style decor.
- Use it as a mold for alien skin patterns for effects.
- Carve a crow’s head and decorate it with that.
- A breastplate.
- A crest, mixed with feathers.
- Set dec for Lego figures.
- Or Robot Chicken. I would like that.
- A cape for baby Cthulhu.
- Thrones for evil geckos.
- Bathroom tiling for queen bees.
- Doll house I don’t know what but it would kick ass.
- Fill it full of catnip and give it to a cougar.
- Dog toy.
- Harness decoration for a draft animal, perhaps a reindeer.
- Decoration for a magical item used in a shamanic ritual, possibly involving the appearance of something unlikely and untoward.
- Mac cover.
- World’s wackiest Book of Hours cover.
- Give it to a real designer and let her figure it out.
- Corset decoration.
- A habitat for a pseudoscorpion (suitably closed off).
- Something for the costume of the Black Swan.
- Find out what its resonant frequency is.
- Use it to drive the decision to find out about the trade that brought it through your door.
- Ditto about the habits of the creature.
- Ditto a consideration about the ways of the manta.
- Open up a case file on it.
- Bring it to the office so other people can admire it.
- Cry on it and see if it splashes strangely.
- Gently run it over your nose.
- Go to Stephen Harper and ask him for his opinion.
- Examine it under microscopy and spectroscopy,
- Determine its resistance.
- Watch Spinal Tap with it.
- Take it cloudwatching.
- Carefully weigh and measure it. Weigh it and measure it every day for the rest of your life.
- Fling it from the observation tower of a building.
- Swim across Sasamat Lake with it in your mouth.
- Cut out the words Unbelievable and applique them to a jacket you normally wear to work.
- Then wear it to a funeral.
- Try to wear it inappropriately as much as possible.
- Toy with it on stage while doing standup. Oh, right; that’s prop comedy. fuck all yall
- Take a high def photo of it and post it as your background on your work desktop.
- Sew it to a silk cloth, frame it and sell it to a restaurant.
- Make a native loincloth out of it for a movie. That you make mostly in your bathtub. While running a temperature of 103.
- Use it as an opening gambit in a mating dance.
As you can see it took me until 10:59 to come up with 86 but somehow I don’t mind.