Since I’m not coughing and my sats are okay, this isn’t covid. My appetite is definitely off and in a real shift in my behaviour I keep losing my ability to stay hydrated. I will try harder tomorrow.
Even so I made a tiffin of homemade chicken fingers in panko breading, taters and salad, (FOLLOWED BY CHAPMANS ‘FUCK YOU CUSTOMER IF YOU WON’T GET VACCINATED ice cream) ran and dried a load of laundry, did manage to get the kitchen back under control (it has since escaped), called my mOm, wrote 451 words on the Destiel fic that currently has my attention, read an edit of one of Dave’s poems, said ‘sorry no’ to a New Years Day walk with Al P., laughed out loud at Lois’s Letter at the End of the Year, had a lovely long bath, take my blood pressure twice, commune with Buster (more word training in preparation for getting him talking buttons) and of course there was that shopping expotition at the start of the day. So while I did not have a strenuous day, it wasn’t an entirely unproductive one.
Jeff took care of gravelling the slips of ice all over the damned walkways.
And now I will make my bed and find a nightie and TIMMMMMBBBERRRRRRR
AFTER I DO
THIS but not as 1 like 1 answer because that’s just letting your shit get data mined while you twirl for likes like a fucking overfed bear
- either Michel or Kima although you know how much I love Jesse and Raven
- The Dosadi Experiment
- eh Raven mebbe
- wow…. any suggestions mOm
- Midnite Moving Co gets a ten episode series.
- drafting, editing, revising, plotting, in that order
- fanfic, M/M AU Domestic
- Go away and work on something (or nothing) else
- My bed. I dunno why. I like libraries and other people’s houses
- Dunnett, Barbara Tuchman
- what the fuck kind of question is that. Of course I can, I’m looking at the internet while I’m writing. OH YOU MEAN FICTION you fucking elitist. Bite me
- I try very hard to write every day, even if it’s just a verse of a song
- varies 100-4000
- morning, just after I’ve eaten and had caffeine; the middle of the night when things are quiet
- plotting jesus god
- Eurekalert.org. Never fails
- Nah, the chain letters of the internet piss me off.