Which I can’t share, heavy sigh, although parts of it are quite hilarious.
Supposedly going to Victoria this weekend, I just… don’t want to move. Plus those fuckers at BC Ferries messed up the strakes on one of the Spirit class vessels and so the entire Van-Vic run is screwed up.
The scotch broom is blooming so my eyes are a scratchy mess of goo and debris.
I am not all right. I made the mistake of looking at job ads, and I can’t stop crying. Or maybe that’s my body trying to get the allergens out.
- I already applied to this job. They are going through candidates really fast. I don’t want to work there.
- I was going to apply to this job but they put something in the ad to make it obvious they want an attractive woman under 30.
- I was going to apply to this job but they said, “we treat people like family” and that’s FUCKING HORRIBLE under capitalism, financial and emotional exploitation no thanks
- This company is a known scam, I don’t even have to look it up.
- This company wants to pay the minimum wage to someone with 10 years’ experience.
I could go on.
But I won’t. I hate the fucking world right now, and it’s indifferent right back.