– Oooh, your IQ is 145? I like ’em beautiful and dumb!
– By looking at you I can tell you’re 36-25-36 which, by the way, are all perfect squares.
– According to the second law of thermodynamics, you’re supposed to share your hotness with me.
– I wish I was your differential, because then I’d be touching all your curves.
– But enough about me, let’s talk about mu.
– What say we skip this nerd-fest and hit an all-night symposium on Euclidean Geometry?
(Stolen from Scienceblogging….)
4 thoughts on “Science pick up lines”
Is there any science on the effectiveness of these lines?
Nautilus3, I was thinking a video clip seeing the reaction to some of these lines would be interesting. My degree is in Math/Stats and if a Math nerd tried these lines on me he would have failed miserably. However, if a non-Math student used these lines in a kind of joking way (knowing I was a Math major), it might have had a positive effect.
… and my measurements were 6-squared, 5-squared, 6-squared. However, this is misleading without a cup size.
El Oh El!!!!