Day: August 7, 2007
(link removed for security reasons) What a greeting.
Scroll down to the video and watch it. Normally cats do NOT give returning owners this kind of rapturous welcome. And there are rather a LOT of cats in this video.
August 25th, 3 pm, starts at the VAG.
Be there or look here later for pics!
Science pick up lines
– Oooh, your IQ is 145? I like ’em beautiful and dumb!
– By looking at you I can tell you’re 36-25-36 which, by the way, are all perfect squares.
– According to the second law of thermodynamics, you’re supposed to share your hotness with me.
– I wish I was your differential, because then I’d be touching all your curves.
– But enough about me, let’s talk about mu.
– What say we skip this nerd-fest and hit an all-night symposium on Euclidean Geometry?
(Stolen from Scienceblogging….)
Yet more good news
Nice to know the boffins are on the job….
Hoof and mouth, brought to us by a research facility.
On this day in 1926
Ferries break down.
I think it’s wonderful that BC Ferries decided to take the Queen of Alberni out of service on the third busiest long weekend of the year. I mean, it was wonderful that I wasn’t there in the line up.
Also, I think it’s wonderful that the rain held off until this morning. That hardly ever happens, especially on a long weekend.
I am working on Tom’s resume. Man, you’ve done a LOT of WORK in your life. Just doing the functional summary is breaking my brain.