stuck pretty close to home yesterday. I appear to have stopped with the passing of stones and the having of pain, so staying home and pushing fluids was the correct response.
Worked a little on some fanfic; worked a little on a couple of tunes.
Buster, while training, did the most amazing maneuvre.
- he stood on his hind paws to reach for the treat.
- I dropped the treat
- he swivelled his body and his right paw on the way down
- he moved through 180 degrees while maintaining the treat, balanced in a single paw
- he settled to the floor on three paws and ate the treat from his right paw
- & this was all one unbroken maneuvre and the treat never touched the ground
I would kill to have pictures, it was like watching Tony Hawk land a new trick