I feel like there are now three constant processes in our world:
1) Carcinisation – everything evolves to become a crab
2) Financialization – eventually all business eventually turn into finance firms.
3) Enshitification – all producers eventually strip-mine their reputations.
- Pork chops of superlative tenderness achieved. Last two were fossilized so it made a nice change. Roasted potatoes and Brussels sprouts dressed with sesame oil to go with.
- Three whole loads of laundry. Not put away of course but I’ll make an attempt.
- We’re going to get a buttload of cold weather. I’m hoping the furnace makes it.
- Brief call with Katie; she’s managing.
- Janice did not come this weekend.
- 15275 words
- Twitter is continuing to make circling the void/drain/black hole noises.