Glenn’s List of Unfortunate Relationship Truths
- It is possible to find that you no longer love someone, regardless of how nice, intelligent, sensitive or deserving they may be.
- It is possible to love someone very much, but not want to have sex with them.
- It is possible to love someone very much, but not be able to live with them. Maybe you feel stifled, or something about them simply sends you batsh*t (or vice-versa).
- It is possible to love someone very much and still want to do something else more, and if necessary you will sacrifice the love.
- It is possible to stop loving someone, refuse to admit it even to yourself, and put yourself and all around you through five or ten years misery because of it.
- Same as number 5, but refuse to admit that there is something you really want to have/do/be and this ain’t it.
- Sometimes it rains.