Day: July 30, 2007
Oh, man – from Cousin Glenn (as the kids say, WORD)
Glenn’s List of Unfortunate Relationship Truths
- It is possible to find that you no longer love someone, regardless of how nice, intelligent, sensitive or deserving they may be.
- It is possible to love someone very much, but not want to have sex with them.
- It is possible to love someone very much, but not be able to live with them. Maybe you feel stifled, or something about them simply sends you batsh*t (or vice-versa).
- It is possible to love someone very much and still want to do something else more, and if necessary you will sacrifice the love.
- It is possible to stop loving someone, refuse to admit it even to yourself, and put yourself and all around you through five or ten years misery because of it.
- Same as number 5, but refuse to admit that there is something you really want to have/do/be and this ain’t it.
- Sometimes it rains.
Once, my dad signed my absence slip “M Mouse”
The department of non sequiturs has forbloshed the quixars
RIP Ingmar Bergman
Gone off to play chess with death, I assume.
Quoted from CNN….
In a 2004 interview with Swedish broadcaster SVT, the reclusive filmmaker acknowledged that he was reluctant to view his work.
“I don’t watch my own films very often. I become so jittery and ready to cry … and miserable. I think it’s awful,” Bergman said.
oo! oo! oo!
Primate grunts and hoots! Trevor loaned me a copy of Meet the Feebles AND Bad Taste! I can feel an evening of serious video coming on! My place, Friday!!! Man, there’s nothing like having ex-pat Kiwis working with you.
And in other Kiwi news, Tanya’s hubbbay has got his papers and can legally work here. Woo hoo! Time to have a hangi!!!
Through the thistles thick and thin
Honey I’m Home
fwd from Chipper
Went out to dinner at the Keg with Katie K last night. I had an excellent time. The rest of yesterday was domestic stuff – all my clothes are clean tra la la – and scanning photos and shipping them off to my mom.
Daughter Katie is supposed to turn up and give herself a Harry Potter readathon sometime this week, we just haven’t scheduled when yet.