Glenn’s List of Unfortunate Relationship Truths
- It is possible to find that you no longer love someone, regardless of how nice, intelligent, sensitive or deserving they may be.
- It is possible to love someone very much, but not want to have sex with them.
- It is possible to love someone very much, but not be able to live with them. Maybe you feel stifled, or something about them simply sends you batsh*t (or vice-versa).
- It is possible to love someone very much and still want to do something else more, and if necessary you will sacrifice the love.
- It is possible to stop loving someone, refuse to admit it even to yourself, and put yourself and all around you through five or ten years misery because of it.
- Same as number 5, but refuse to admit that there is something you really want to have/do/be and this ain’t it.
- Sometimes it rains.
Quoted from CNN….
In a 2004 interview with Swedish broadcaster SVT, the reclusive filmmaker acknowledged that he was reluctant to view his work.
“I don’t watch my own films very often. I become so jittery and ready to cry … and miserable. I think it’s awful,” Bergman said.
Primate grunts and hoots! Trevor loaned me a copy of Meet the Feebles AND Bad Taste! I can feel an evening of serious video coming on! My place, Friday!!! Man, there’s nothing like having ex-pat Kiwis working with you.
And in other Kiwi news, Tanya’s hubbbay has got his papers and can legally work here. Woo hoo! Time to have a hangi!!!
fwd from Chipper
Went out to dinner at the Keg with Katie K last night. I had an excellent time. The rest of yesterday was domestic stuff – all my clothes are clean tra la la – and scanning photos and shipping them off to my mom.
Daughter Katie is supposed to turn up and give herself a Harry Potter readathon sometime this week, we just haven’t scheduled when yet.