1. Paul and kids over to watch latest True Blood. Since I knew they were coming I went to Choices and got delicious om-nom-noms for them, like fresh bread and Dijon turkey and Avalon chocolate milk, which still comes in a glass bottle and is the best commercial chocolate milk in the known universe. Even Paul had some and he stopped drinking cow’s milk years ago. Damn, it’s fine! Also edamame salad and fresh veg.
2. Leo and Linda coming tonight…. can’t wait for them to meet kitties.
3. Jeff biked to and from work yesterday… go Jeff. The last three 3 k involve about three hundred feet of elevation, so he was rather warm by the time he got back. I took one look at him and asked him if he wanted some water.
4. At church meeting last night (Nominating committee, my house) we had fun and got shiz done. I was so happy to see everybody. Now I have more work to do, even though an item came off my list!
5. I’ll be doing a bed and breakfast thing in Bellingham in September but I don’t know which weekend. I’ll be taking Katie for some CBS. (Cross border shopping). Clothing for women my size is more easily obtained Stateside.
6. I’m helping train somebody at work, and as a consequence my house-fly strength attention span is even MORE truncated. I’d like to thank her family for raising somebody so smart. And she takes kick boxing classes, too.
7. Keith was too – I don’t know – to check flickr for pictures of Animé Evolution, and when he said he didn’t know where pictures would be, I said, “You’re daft, check the flickrstream.” Gosh all whacky, am I the only person in the world who knows how to use the internet, grump grump. And there he was, in his costume. Now I go looking for it and I can’t find it, but suffice it to say Keith made a GREAT Dr. McNinja. Grandparents are warmly encouraged to apply to him directly for photographs.
8. Dropped by her workplace to see Lady Miss Banjola and inspect her tummy. Yup, she’s knocked up. She’s also artistically pale but I think she looks great.
9. The spicy Thai beef salad yesterday was unbelievably yummy, but the transit time of 8 hours was accompanied by the burnination of a lifetime. I can no longer eat hot peppers, unless I want multiple lashings of discomfort and abrupt departures from whatever conversation I’m engaged in at the time to flee for the house of ease. It was worth it, but only just. Ky can cook.
There’s more but I gotta go.